Mediterrainian Food

Mediterrainian Food

Monday, November 15, 2010

FOOD! FOOD! I EAT ANYTHING THAT DONT EAT ME!

DIARY 2 NOVEMBER 15, 2010


I love food. From Italian, Chinese, Cajun, every food. I LOVE TO EAT! Do you love food? The answer is always YES! Ask people what they think about food they would say; it is delicious. I really love Italian food pizza. I'm from Louisiana where Cajun food rules. LIKE jambalaya, Creole food,is so delicious it can knock your socks off.


Cajun food is delicious. In America we all have eaten hot dogs, hamburgers and pizza. Food we all love. I'm so greedy.

But do we think about portion control or maybe the pyramid? No we just eat and not think. Do everyone remember that old saying, "think before you say something." It should be,"think before you eat something." Everyone should start smelling there food before eating it to make sure no one put poison in your food.Everyone should watch what they eat. We all should look at the Food Pyramid. Look at the 5 Senses some of them you can use. Like tasting for food, for texture and spices.Looking at you food. My dad always looks at his food appearance. The smell does it smell good or is it spoiled food.
If we were actually using the 5 senses before eating our food the food would spoil or get cold.

If you love food email me if you have eaten any of the food on here. And tell me your favorite food(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Italian food

Italian food

Italian Food

Italian Food

ITALIAN lasagna

ITALIAN lasagna

Diary 2

GONZALES, Louisiana, United States
WE ARE true christian AND JEWS OF GOD. GODS BELIEF AND WORKS AND SABBATH DAY WORSHIP!